Thursday, November 18, 2004

Tohubohu Gets Some Press Coverage

Now this just feels weird.

Tohubohu Productions, not to mention yours truly, has just received its first front-page newspaper article: “Burke Filmmaker Sprints to Big Screen,” now appearing in the Burke Times, the Springfield Times, and the Fairfax Station Times (and maybe others, though those are the papers for which I’ve been able to obtain copies). Okay, so we’re “below the fold,” but once the paper is placed into its little transparent plastic delivery bag, ours is the story you see.

I actually talked to a store proprietor, and he lit up when I told him that I was the one pictured. He hadn’t done more than glance at the paper as a whole, but he had taken the time to read that one article.

Yes, I’m blowing my own horn by calling attention to it. But read it anyway.

No comments: